Joseph CampbellLoan Officer
Joseph comes to American Life Financial with 23 years of real estate experience. After graduating from Arizona State University in 1993 with a degree in Business Management, he has managed construction projects, rehabs, fix and flips, property inspections and, in the last 11 years, collateral valuation. Joseph is part of our Investment Committee where his primary role is to prepare loans for Investment Committee approval, as well as on-site property inspections.
Family & Hobbies
Joseph and Michelle have two children, a son and a daughter. Their family is very much into outdoor activities which include enjoying hiking, swimming, and sports. Joseph’s principle hobby is music and he plays the saxophone and guitar. The guitar has been his passion for 33 years. Other interests include health and fitness, and old trucks.
- Former Board Member , City of Mesa Downtown Development Committee
- Former Committee Chairman, Mesa United Way P.R.I.D.E. Committee
- Former Board Member, West Mesa Community Development Corporation
- “If the American people expect to remain ignorant and free in a state of civilization… they have expected what never was, nor will never be”. Thomas Jefferson
- “When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew-up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” John Lennon
- “Knowing is not enough, We Must Apply. Willing is not enough, We Must Do.” Bruce Lee