Joseph CampbellProperty Inspector
Joseph has over 25 years of real estate experience. He graduated from Arizona State University in 1993 with a degree in Business Management and has managed construction projects, rehabs, fix and flips, property inspections, and collateral valuation throughout his career. Joseph conducts property inspections for American Life Financial and acts as an advisor to the Company’s Investment Committee in matters pertaining to property inspections, appraisals, and environmental reports.
Family & Hobbies
Joseph and Michelle have two children, a son and a daughter. Their family is very much into outdoor activities which include hiking, swimming, and sports. Joseph’s principle hobby is music and he plays the saxophone and guitar. The guitar has been his passion for over 35 years. Other interests include health and fitness, and old trucks.
- Former Board Member , City of Mesa Downtown Development Committee
- Former Committee Chairman, Mesa United Way P.R.I.D.E. Committee
- Former Board Member, West Mesa Community Development Corporation
- “If the American people expect to remain ignorant and free in a state of civilization… they have expected what never was, nor will never be”. Thomas Jefferson
- “When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew-up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” John Lennon
- “Knowing is not enough, We Must Apply. Willing is not enough, We Must Do.” Bruce Lee