Jennette Pokorny Chief Marketing Officer
With 17 years of corporate and real estate management experience, Jennette understands the challenges small investors face with their day-to-day operations, particularly with finding funding in an ever changing economy. With a BS from Grand Canyon University and more than a decade of experience providing real estate and lending solutions, Jennette hopes to alleviate some of the funding difficulties commercial and multi-family investors lose sleep over.
Family & Hobbies
As a mother of 3 to Chelsie, Justin and Jake, and “Mimi” to 2 beautiful granddaughters, Audrey, and Gwen, Jennette is all about her family. As her children have grown and begun to start their own families, Jennette has found more time to focus on her work, hobbies, and friends.
Jennette enjoys water sports, traveling, country concerts and of course, shopping.
- Pop Warner Cheer Coach - 8 years
- Pop Warner Cheer Coordinator - 2 years
- High School Cheer Coach - 2 years
- AZ Victim Advocate for Child Sexual Abuse Victims
3 Random Facts About Jennette
- Her favorite color is Tiffany's Blue
- She was deaf until the age of 6 1/2
- She played boys' water polo in high school
- ”What I am looking for is not out there, it is within me.”- Helen Keller
- “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.”- Princess Diana