Byron Allen President / CEO
Byron graduated magna cum laude from Arizona State University’s Honors College with dual Bachelor degrees in Accountancy and Computer Information Science and later returned to ASU to earn his MBA.
Byron has worked at American Savings Life Insurance Company since 1993. His prior responsibilities have included being a loan servicing clerk, a staff accountant, a loan officer, Financial Officer and Vice-President. Byron has been President/CEO since 2006.
Family & Hobbies
Byron and his wife Janice have eight children which keep them very busy to say the least. When not busy attending concerts, games, recitals, etc., Byron also enjoys golfing, volleyball, camping, hiking and any opportunity he can find to speak German.
- Life Insurers Council – current board member
- National Alliances of Life Companies – member and membership chair
- National Assoc. of Financial Advisors (Scottsdale, AZ) – past Treasurer and board member
- Arizona Private Lender Association – past President and board member
- Boy Scouts of America - Scoutmaster and Eagle Scout
- Mesa United Way - Executive committee, finance committee and board member
- Full-time volunteer missionary for two years for his church in Switzerland, Germany & Austria for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
- “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Heights by great men reached and kept, were not obtained by sudden flight; But they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow